Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ello!

Haha, hello! Since this is my (and Sami's) more "personal" blog, I'll be blogging, like, more... personal... stuff.

If you came from the other blog I advertised in one of my later posts, then you're probably reading this post to read about my orientation and my massive Googling about... orientations.

Well, first off, sorry for the inactivity. I thought Sami would keep y'all posted with at least one post, but um... *chokes* SAMI YOU SLOWWWWW *coughs*


So about my, ah, orientation. Well, I found out that asexual has a different-er meaning than I thought. So. Yeah. So instead of my orientation being asexual panromantic, it's apparently pansexual aromantic. Confusing, but whatever. It's words.

I'll try to blog later, but I have limited blogging time nowadays.
Oh, okay, um, here's another advertisement for an app! On iOS AND Android--boo-ya!

It's called DrawCast and you get to draw, talk, and ROLEPLAY! I love roleplays, hehe!

My username for my main and really-active account is @Corialis , and my sketch account (and inactive-ish account) is @Akori , if you want to see my poopy 30-second blobs of lines.

Sami's username is @Cutesie Kat , and her other accounts are @~Faith~ and @ForeverFaith.

Okie dokie, so yeah! In case you'd like to see us draw, then cool. And a little creepy, but cool. I might post one of my drawings one day, too!

Toodles!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment