Thursday, November 19, 2015

More garbage about me b/c I am worthless ;)

So a reference page for myself like Kat said. Here we go!

Name: Sami

Age: 12 (13 on Nov. 14)

My Life: I'm a very conscientious student and hate not handing in homework or missing lessons or not finishing tests. I HATE GETTING GRADES UNDER 90% IDK WHY JUST DON'T ASK. Anyways. I'm also a lazy couch potato who likes to read and watch YouTube most of the time. TV is ok but you have to watch whats on at that moment so that's why I like YouTube. I like to just sit in bed or plain sleep all day. Because I'm lazy. And a bum. A lazy bum.

Background: So it all started when I was brought into this world. In China. Okay, so basically I was left at the gates of an orphanage in China by my birth parents in hopes I'd get a better life in some other country. Then at some point I went to live with a foster mother for like, a year or something. Then I was adopted by my forever family in 2004 on Feb. 16th. When I was four and a half we went back to China and adopted my little sister, Hannah. We lived in one part of Long Island until I was 6 and then we move to somewhere still on Long Island. Where? Like I'm dumb enough to say that. Anyway, we still live here and are happy so yeah.

Ok so that's pretty much it.

BYYYYYEEEE!!!

~Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment